Recipe by: Annie - Food Blog
Baby taste tester: Lucille
Serving: 3 portions
Preparation: 8 minutes
- 1/2 can Belov chickpea meal, thawed
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/8 cup milk of your choice
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- Butter (for cooking)
Method of preparation
- Heat up the Belov chickpea meal.
- Once heated, mix to combine all the ingredients.
- Melt butter in a pan, add 1/3 of the pancake mixture, and turn when golden brown. (2-3 minutes on each side)
For more flavour, serve with green onions and cream cheese, hummus, tzatziki, or lemon yogurt.