Recipe by: Andréanne
Chief Taster: Léo
Servings: 10-12 cookies depending on size
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 12-14 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour or all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cups Belov Nature oatmeal cereal
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 tablespoon natural vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350°F and position oven rack in the centre.
- In a large bowl, mix the dry ingredients.
- Mix the dry ingredients and set aside.
- Mix butter, maple syrup, oil, vanilla extract and egg until well combined.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Using the mixture, form a medium-sized ball and flatten it with your hands on a baking sheet.
- Do the same for the ears and nose, but make them smaller.
- Add edible eyes and chocolate chips for the nose.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until the base of the cookies is golden brown.Let cool on the baking sheet and check the temperature before serving to baby!
*Please note that this recipe is suitable for 12 months and up as it contains added sugar (maple syrup)!