Portion: About 6-9 depending on size
Preparation: 8 minutes
Cooking: 10 minutes
- 3/4 cup Belov oatmeal mixture with carrot and spices
- 3/4 cup flour of your choice
- 1/4 tbsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup milk of your choice
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/4 cup grated carrots
- 1/2 tbsp natural vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F and position oven rack in the centre.
- Mash bananas into a puree.
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients together and mix well.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and form 6 to 8 cookies on the sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes, until the cookies are soft and moist.
- Let cool to room temperature and check the temperature before serving to baby!