Recipe by: Elsa
Chief taste tester baby: Mathilde
Serving: 24 mini muffins
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 20-22 minutes
- 3/4 cup Belov oatmeal mix, carrot and spices flavor
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk of your choice
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp natural vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup grated carrots
- Preheat oven to 350°F and position oven rack in the centre.
- In a large bowl, mix all the dry ingredients.
- Add all the other ingredients to the bowl.
- Mix well and add grated carrots.
- Divide the mixture into mini muffin cups.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
*If you opt for standard muffin cups, the cooking time will be 25-28 minutes and you will get 12 muffins!