Recipe by: Annie
Chief taste tester baby: ABI
Serving: 8 waffles
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 3 minutes
- 1 cup Belov oatmeal mix, blueberry coconut or natural flavor
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk of your choice
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt, 10% fat
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp natural vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup thawed and mashed blueberries (drain the juice in a strainer)
- In a bowl, mix all the dry ingredients.
- In another bowl, mix the liquid ingredients (except for the blueberries).
- Add the dry ingredients to the liquid ingredients and mix well. This can be done with a mixer.
- Let the mixture rest for 10 minutes to thicken.
- Add the blueberries and mix gently.
- Preheat the waffle iron.
- Oil the waffle iron with a brush and pour in the mixture.
- Cook for 3 to 5 minutes, until the waffles are golden brown and crispy.
- Repeat with the remaining mixture.