Serving: 9 large muffins
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 25-28 minutes
- 1 cup Belov oatmeal mix, blueberry coconut flavor
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- 2 ripe mashed bananas
- 1/2 cup blueberries (frozen or fresh)
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt, 10% fat
- 1/2 tbsp natural vanilla extract
- Place the rack in the center of the oven and preheat to 350°F
- Preheat oven to 350°F and position oven rack in the centre.
- In a large bowl, mix all dry ingredients.
- Add all other ingredients to the bowl except for the blueberries and mix well.
- Add blueberries and mix gently.
- Divide the mixture into muffin cups.
- Bake for 25-28 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.