Portion: 48 mini muffins
Preparation: 15 minutes
Cooking: 15-17 minutes
- 1/2 cup Belov plain oatmeal mix
- 1 1/2 cups your choice of flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 3 mashed ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup your choice of milk
- 1/2 cup oil of your choice
- 1/2 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1/2 tsp natural vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375°F and position oven rack in the centre.
- In a large bowl, mix the dry ingredients.
- Add all the other ingredients and mix well.
- Distribute the mixture evenly into muffin molds.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
**If you opt for standard molds, bake for 22-24 minutes to get 12 muffins!