Recipe by: Andréanne
Chief taster: Léo
Yield: 5 patties
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Freezable: Yes (except for the sauce)
- 1 container Belov chickpea meal
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup plain breadcrumbs or panko, to taste
- ½ tsp garlic powder (optional)
- ½ tsp dried basil (optional)
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup grated cucumber (important to squeeze out water)
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- Heat up the Belov chickpea meal.
- Once heated, mix well with the other
ingredients and form patties.
- Fry in a hot, non-stick pan for a few minutes on each side, then set aside. (2-3 minutes per side)
- Let cool to room temperature and check the temperature before serving to baby.
Mix all ingredients together.
Mix all the ingredients and you're done!