Portion: About 6-8, depending on size
Preparation: 5 minutes
Cooking: 10 minutes
- 1 cup Belov Nature oatmeal mixture
- 1/4 cup almond butter (can be replaced with nut butter of your choice)
- 2 ripe bananas
- Preheat oven to 350°F and position oven rack in the centre.
- In a large bowl, mix the dry ingredients.
- Mash the bananas into a puree.
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients until smooth.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Form 6 to 8 patties on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes to keep the biscuits tender.
- Let cool at room temperature and check the temperature before serving to baby!